In order to keep your website invulnerable against malware or hackers we use following measures:
- Double protected access to administration area
- Capctha challenge for user registration
- Elimination of development method from source
- Maximum strength passwords
- Regular updates at security releases
- Protected folders on server
You also have to follow certain guides to protect yourself! Never publish passwords online or give them to people you do not know. Do not make changes or upload files to server unless you know what you are doing. Avoid accessing to administration panel in public places using Wi-Fi connections or public computers, or at least make sure you logout before you leave. Follow mentioned steps and your website will stay secure!